Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hey, I'm Back!

Wow its been over a year since I've posted to this blog and boy, so many blog worthy (for me) things have happened in my life. I got engaged, took a couple of great classes, planned a whole wedding, got married, and went on an amazing honeymoon! There was just so much going on that I couldn't bring myself sit down and capture it all in the blog - I've never been good at keeping a journal. So, I just kept on going, all the while thinking about what I wanted to do with this blog and the things that I wanted to share at a later date.

Etsy

In an effort to try to organize my thoughts and create a blog that is not only useful to me, but also relevant to others, I've started a class called Blogging Your Way taught by Holly Becker of Decor8. 


I really want to take my blog in a specific direction and I hope this this class will give me the confidence and the skills I need to do that.



No comments:

Post a Comment