Thursday, October 20, 2011

End of the Year Goals

 

Now that I have decided to get back into blogging, I have teamed up with Danni at oh, hello friend and a few other bloggers to create a list of personal goals that we want to complete by January 1, 2012.  

I think that between this list and my blogging class, I should have enough content to gain some real headway into this blogging world.

So here we go...

1. Update blog at least once a week
2. Take at least 50 pictures that I think are blog worthy and post them to my flickr accout
3. Finish my blogging class
4. Exercise at least 4 times a week
5. Order and install new blinds for my office
6. Get a B in my extremely hard accounting class
7. Change my name to Sandra J. Valente
8. Finish the thank you notes for the wedding gifts that we received
9. Order our wedding pictures and start working on our album
10. Pay off my credit card
11. Buy a fashionable winter coat
12. Finish at least two of the books that I am currently reading


1 comment:

  1. Hello... I also participated here... I was able to check one from my list... how about you?

    ReplyDelete