Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ship Shape



I am going to Costa Rica in a few days for a wedding, which means the pressure is on to be bikini ready AGAIN! I spent all last spring exercising and eating well so that I would look "amazing" on my wedding day and for my honeymoon. I actually managed to loose 15 pounds! Then I don't know what happened, I started getting lazy and before I knew it I was right back where I started. I seriously can't believe how fast it all came back.  


So, in addition to my end of the year goals, one of which is to exercise at least 4 times per week, I've decided to make "stay in shape" one of my 2012 goals. BUT, the thing about goals is that (for me) they have to be a little bit more specific. "Get in shape for your wedding day" was perfect. I had a reason to get up and exercise everyday.


So now I've come up with another reason. I am going to do a Sprint Triathlon, which is much shorter and easier than an Olympic triathlon. There are quite a few of them in Northern CA, many of which make you swim in the ocean or the Bay. I'm a little nervous about the cold water and competing against other people. But hey, I won't know what its like until I try right?

No comments:

Post a Comment