Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July Weekend

While I'd like to say I will be heading out of town for the long weekend, unfortunately I won't be. I am currently taking an accounting class and the teacher has actually graced us with more work for the long weekend rather than less. We are currently studying Inventory - a subject that anyone who has ever worked in retail can identify with. Who knew it could be so complicated??? I wonder what method this place uses to count it's inventory.


While I am on the subject of business, I've decided to add a regular weekly post called either At The Office or Business Time - I haven't quite decided yet. This post will discuss various topics related to personal business such as budgeting, investing, and giving. I hope this will be a good outlet for me to express some of the information that I am learning.

Welcome to my office...


No comments:

Post a Comment