Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What Home Means To Me

Welcome! Today I am going to take you on a journey through my life with some great pins from my What Home Means to Me board on Pinterest. First I'd like to thank Red Glasses for the introduction...

I moved around and traveled a lot in my younger years,
so at one point in my life this would have been my dream home...


Nowadays, if I can think back fondly on a place where
I've lived, then it was a home...

On my 16th birthday my mom surprised me by filling my bedroom with balloons. It was so fun to come home to a room filled with so much color.


In college I lived in a dome in the Santa Cruz Mountains with some really great friends. We had no running water and only a wood stove (with wet wood) for heat. It was rustic but great.

These days I'm comfortably settled into an amazing apartment in San Francisco with my boyfriend Chris. What makes this place home?

The amazing natural light


The space to bake and get crafty


And most of all my 11 year old dog Clover who is always here
to greet me when I arrive.


Next up is a blog by Sharon Montrose who is gonna tell us What home Means to her...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love your post! It's so filled with sentimental thoughts and lovely images. You did a beautiful job! Thank you for sharing :)

    It's wonderful to "meet" you, and to see your fabulous blog.

    Dennice
    xo

    ReplyDelete