Sunday, June 27, 2010

San Francisco Fog

Sfgirlbybay is one of my favorite blogs and Victoria, the blogging queen that she is, has put together another blog-it-forward type of project called "What Home Means To Me." I am proud to be participating in this along with 300 other bloggers. My day is coming up here real soon on the 30th, but what I have noticed most about looking at so many other amazing blogs is how many people - including myself - call San Francisco home. It is such an amazing city but the summers here are just crazy! We really never know what kind of weather each day is going to bring. It could be sunny and warm or cold and foggy. I have been blessed to live in a place with an amazing view and it's sunny where I am right now, but I am literally watching the blanket of fog roll over the park headed in my direction.


And just like that it's fading and has decided to let us enjoy the rest of this beautiful summer day

No comments:

Post a Comment